Revolution's cash recycler products and solutions are designed with one goal in mind: Automate the Cash Handling Process. By recycling cash and improving store analytics, Revolution helps reduce costs and increase profitability.
Revolution’s Fortis Series was designed to support medium to large footprint businesses with more than 10 cash registers. This new best-in-class Cash Automation Technology will support multiple applications and is ideal for mid-to-high volume cash businesses. A variety of configurations are available, from note only recycling to note and coin recycling with expanded capacities. The Fortis Series allows for direct check out and check in of tills by the cashiers, along with integration into POS systems.
|Fortis TM Series|
|Fortis Notes – Standard Cassette||~||19,200||4||1|
|Fortis Notes – Small Cassette||~||19,200||8||1|
Height: 60.24” (1530.07 mm)
Width: 20.58” (522.82 mm)
Depth: 41.12” (1044.47 mm)
Weight: 1,400 lbs. (635 kg)
Unit must be secured to a level floor.
- Closed Loop Architecture of Notes and Coins; No Manual Intervention Required
- Volume – Note Capacity: Up to 19,200
- Scalable – Up to Two (2) Note Recyclers
- Lockable Deposit Cassette
- “Fitness Sort” on Recycled Notes
- Flexible Note Orientation (No Need to Separate or Face Notes)
- Pocket Note Acceptor (Handles Large Bundles of Notes; Up to 200)
- Recycle up to Eight (8) Denominations of Notes (With Optional Configuration)
- Scalable Platform
- Continuous 24/7 Monitoring
- Integrated Printer
- Optional Biometrics (Palm Scanner)