Revolution's cash recycler products and solutions are designed with one goal in mind: Automate the Cash Handling Process. By recycling cash and improving store analytics, Revolution helps reduce costs and increase profitability.
Revolution’s 7500 offers expanded note recycling for a note intense retailer that wants to recycle more than three denominations of notes.
Coupled with Revolution’s low capacity coin recycling system (14,000 coins), the Revolution 7500 with its unique four (4) denomination recycler and pocket note acceptor, provides features and functions that support even the smallest sized store’s timely and efficient management of their cash handling needs.
Weight: 1650 lbs. (748 kg) Standard Security Note Vault
Height: 45.10” (1146 mm) Top of Coin Platform
Height: 64.26” (1632 mm) Overall
Width: 47.97” (1218 mm)
Depth: 39.10” (993 mm)
Unit must be secured to a level floor.
- Space requirements for serviceability:
– With drop vault – 6 feet wide x 6 feet deep
– Without drop vault – 5 feet wide x 6 feet deep
- Power requirements – U.S. Standard 120 V, 15 A power outlet (the system requires 120 Volts, 10 Amp for operation); dedicated outlet preferred
- Ethernet outlet required for Axeda Remote Monitoring