Revolution's cash recycler products and solutions are designed with one goal in mind: Automate the Cash Handling Process. By recycling cash and improving store analytics, Revolution helps reduce costs and increase profitability.
2500 – 4500 Series
The Revolution 2500 (8,000 notes) and the Revolution 4500 (16,000 notes) offer a smaller, lesser capacity coin recycler intended for the big box retailer with lower coin demand in its day-to-day operations.
Featuring the same functionality as the larger coin capacity “Thousand” series, the “500” series still supports direct check out and check in of tills by the cashiers, balancing the POS systems at the end of the day, and guided deposit preparation.
Spend more time in customer facing activities, building customer satisfaction and sales by “Revolutionizing Cash Management” in your store.
Weight: 1650 lbs. (748 kg) Standard Security Note Vault
Weight: 2100 lbs. (952 kg) High Security Note Vault
Height: 45.10″ (1146 mm) to the Coin Platform
Height: 64.26” (1632 mm) Overall Height
Width: 38.50″ (978 mm) as Pictured
Width: 45.95″ (1167 mm) w/Optional Drop Vault
Depth: 39.10″ (993 mm)
Unit must be secured to a level floor.
- Space requirements for serviceability:
– With drop vault – 6 feet wide x 6 feet deep
– Without drop vault – 5 feet wide x 6 feet deep
- Power requirements – U.S. Standard 120 V, 15 A power outlet (the system requires 120 Volts, 10 Amp for operation); dedicated outlet preferred
- Ethernet outlet required for Axeda Remote Monitoring